June 19, 2013

Amelia's Birthday, Papa's Pizza, and Getting Sick

Danny's cousin turned three on May 24th and we went to the traditional party at Papa's Pizza.  It is so delish and their pepperoni pizza is my favorite pizza ever!  Danny loved seeing all the family and playing in the kids arcade.  There were lots of different pizzas at the party, and I had never had the taco pizza, so I tried that one and loved it . . . so I ate tons of it . . . and cake.  And Danny surprised everyone by being a bottomless pit and eating like four pieces of pepperoni pizza plus olives, salad, and cake.  I had a small headache the whole day, but as soon as the party was winding down, I felt awful.  We decided to go to my mother-in-law's so I could rest on her couch and hopefully get rid of the headache before we had to drive all the way home.  As soon as I laid down, my head felt like it would explode and I became so nauseous.  I then proceeded to puke my guts out for the next hour or so.  SICK NASTY!  Luckily, Danny was super well-behaved and played so well for grandma so Mike was free to take care of me.  I don't remember ever being that sick, so I suspect it was food poisoning.  I was also the only one at the party who ate the taco pizza and the only one who got sick.  Thanks Grandma Rose for watching Danny and letting me be sick at your house, and thanks Mikey for taking care of everything and helping me feel better.  I'm hoping it wasn't food poisoning because Papa's Pizza is my favorite pizza and now I'm kinda scared to eat there again.  BUMMER! 

Anywho, on a brighter note, we all had a great time at the party and I got some snapshots of the kiddos!  Enjoy.
 First time on a carousel . . . and not too sure what to think of it
 Feeding himself

 The birthday girl
 Watching the big kids play

         

No comments:

Post a Comment