This year was my very first Mother's Day. I cannot begin to describe how awesome being a mom is - I love it! Honestly, when I first found out we were going to be parents, I was pretty freaked out and scared. Mostly for the whole inevitable child birth thing that I was going to have to go through. But as the pregnancy progressed, I developed a love for our baby boy and an excitement to meet him and know what it would be like to be his mommy. Having a child is nothing short of a miracle. Danny is my little miracle. He has deepened my wonder and amazement for the love and power of God. I still have a hard time comprehending how I had part in creating another person, and that he turned out so perfect! Wow. My life is so different now that I'm a mom - it's the best.
A few words that describe MOTHERHOOD:
love
work
spiritual
full-time
amazing
exhausting
rewarding
learning
patience
sacrifice
happy
crazy
My sweet Danny boy, Thank you for giving me Mother's Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment