We've had a fun and busy past few months, so here I am with a quick update. Which will pretty much just be pictures because I only have a few minutes while Danny is playing nicely on the floor :)
Mike and Danny being silly together (please excuse the mess)
All tuckered out after playing at Grandma and Grandpa's
Winter break with Mike's grandparents
Danny with his great-grandma Katsuko
Danny's first snow (wearing his cute bear hat from Auntie V)
Our first real Christmas tree! Is was so beautiful and smelled amazing!
Happy Mike, Holly, and DB on Christmas morning - thanks mom and dad for spending it with us!
Danny being cute as always :) Helping dad with his computer
Mr. D can pull himself to standing all over the house! Here he is showing off his one and only tooth. I can't believe how fast he's growing up - he is our little daredevil.
7 months going on 8 months with a great head of hair :)
TO BE CONTINUED . . .















Danny is so handsome! I love the photo of him with his great grandma. miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteDanny is SOOOO HANDSOME! What a cutie!!!!! I can't wait to see you again and have all the cousins play together.
ReplyDelete