October 31, 2012

Forever Family

We are so blessed to have Mr. Danny in our lives.  He is such a little miracle and we couldn't be happier!  Families are forever.



 Helping mom in the kitchen

 LOVE :)



 Dad playing with D's feet ... or is it D kicking dad in the teeth?

 We can't resist a good snuggle :)
 Eating his fingers and hanging out with Mortimer (the moose!) while I make zucchini bread.
 ADORABLE!!!
 Squeaky clean after a bath.
:) :) :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh he is so cute! These are the fun times when they can start playing with you and giggling. Just wait til he starts crawling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! You have a beautiful family :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww he is SO cute! By the way, your sister mentioned in one of the pics of him on facebook that he has asian dimples, and so Larrin and I were trying to figure out if your husband has a bit of asian in him? Haha sorry, random I know :p.

    ReplyDelete